The annual Singing Showdown competition gives local performers the opportunity to compete for the chance to perform at the Mullet Festival. In addition, the winning act receives a cash prize and a custom five-song EP.
Contestants must be amateur performers, meaning they have never been paid to perform. Each contestant auditions one song in front of a panel of judges.
The top five acts will appear at the Mullet Festival.
- Visual Presentation (stage presence, attire, etc.)
- Vocal Quality (pitch, timbre, range, control, pronunciation, etc.)
- Preparation (tuned, rehearsed, readiness to perform, etc.)
- Audience Response (crowd participation, will this engage the audience, etc.)
- Professionalism (originality, marketable qualities, showmanship, etc.)
The 2016 Singing Showdown schedule and entry information will be posted here as soon as it is available.