Contestants must be amateur performers, meaning they have never been paid to perform. Each contestant auditions one song in front of a panel of judges.
- Visual Presentation (stage presence, attire, etc.)
- Vocal Quality (pitch, timbre, range, control, pronunciation, etc.)
- Preparation (tuned, rehearsed, readiness to perform, etc.)
- Audience Response (crowd participation, will this engage the audience, etc.)
- Professionalism (originality, marketable qualities, showmanship, etc.)
The 2017 Singing Showdown schedule and entry information will be posted here as soon as it is available.